users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey https tomcat

From: steben <sarahd_1985_at_hotmail.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 02:34:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I have again a question about REST Jersey with glassfish, I create a web
service and when I deploye it in the first time it works, but when I add
some changes to the same service and redployed it again it gives me the
result of the first deployement, that means it does'nt take the changes into
consideration, even if I restart the server glassfish, so now how can I
resolve this problem, and there is way to refresh service permanently to
load the changes occured in the database
thanks