users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey WadlGeneratorTask error

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:51:21 +0200

Hello,

Neither Application class nor web.xml should be important for ant task,
WADL is generated from classpath (using ClasspathResourceConfig). So
please make sure it is on classpath (it looks like it is not, I can see
only "C:\Users\Jason\Documents\NetBeansProjects\inni-api\src\java" but
nothing like "C:\Users\Jason\Documents\NetBeansProjects\inni-api\build\".

Please let me know whether adding built classes solved your issue. If
not, can you please share your project (or extract reproducible
testcase)? You can send it to me privately if you don't want to share
your code with mailing list.

Pavel