users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: JSON / XML unmarshaller problem

From: Jairo1 <jairo_at_azet.sk>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 06:45:07 -0700 (PDT)

My question 2. is partially answered:
I removed package-info.java class from my JBuilder project and added proper
'namespace' to MyClass bean.
This solved my problem with receiveing/unmarshalling correct XML and JSON
data to my REST client.

After this change FEATURE_POJO_MAPPING is not necessary to deserialize JSON
data in JBuilder client.

But issues asked in 1. and 3. are still mysteries for me.

1.It seems that FEATURE_POJO_MAPPING configuration is not needed in all
cases. So when this is required?
2.JBuilder2006 doesn't accept annotation for package-info.java
3.It seems the problem was uncompiled package-info.java in JBuilder2006.
But why JSON format unmarshalled the data and XML approach not for incorrect
package-info.java?