users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: SVN, GIT or MERCURIAL for Jersey 2.0?

From: Cameron Heavon-Jones <cmhjones_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:52:07 +0100

Why would you need to remove CDDL from source?

The link to NetBeans was not meant to provide a sample for use in court but as an indication that reuse can be limited to the liberties provided by one of the licenses.

I think the term Sun\Oracle use is "Dual License" -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-licensing

cam