users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey source code pointers

From: Jakub Podlesak <jakub.podlesak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 17:46:38 +0200

Hello Suchitha,

please see in line...

On 03/24/2011 11:58 PM, Suchitha Koneru (sukoneru) wrote:

> Hello Jersey Users/Developers,
>
> I would like to understand the following in jersey
>
> 1) strategy which jersey uses for scanning the resource classes,

jersey-core module: com.sun.jersey.core.spi.scanning package
jersey-server: com.sun.jersey.spi.scanning package

> 2)Dynamic wadl generation in jersey

jersey-server: com.sun.jersey.server.wadl package and it's sub-packages

> 3)usage of message body readers and writers based on jaxb

jersey-core: com.sun.jersey.core.impl.provider.entity package, look at
the classes
                      with names starting with XML

if you are interested in the usage, check out the samples/jaxb example
module

HTH,

~Jakub