users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: SEVERE: A message body reader for Java class com.sun.jersey.multipart.FormDataMultiPart, and Java type class com.sun.jersey.multipart.FormDataMultiPart, and MIME media type multipart/form-data; boundary=Boundary_1_12258573_127987272668 was not found

From: sohit224 <sohit224_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 04:00:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the quick reply.
Your solution worked.
But now i am facing another issue.

I am using tomcat 6.0.
While uploading small sized files (around 8-9 Kb) the upload is processing
fine.
But with a larger upload i am getting Bad Request (HTTP 400) error.

I have used the client specified and a simple HTML form as well. Both are
giving the same error.

Instead of using jersey-server, I tried the same using HttpServlet which
worked.