users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Issues with ApacheHttpClient...

From: Tony Anecito <adanecito_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 13:14:58 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Petr,

That helps but I mentioned there were other jar dependencies and I am not sure
where and what versions to use.

The jars I found that the jar you mentioned needed are:
commons-http-client-3.1jar
commons-codec-4.1.jar

I am not sure if these are the latest or recommended ones. Please advise.

Thanks,
-Tony