users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Jersey integration testing with Grizzly and connection pooling?

From: Casper Bang <casper.bang_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:43:37 +0100

Hello Jersey users,

Have anyone of you got an idea as to how to add connecting pooling to
Grizzly when using jersey-test-framework-grizzly? I'm converting existing
integration tests from former Jetty (org.mortbay.jetty.maven-jetty-plugin)
to Grizzly. But I can't quite figure out how to declare required
dependencies like connection pool (commons-dbcp.commons-dbcp) and Oracle
JDBC driver (com.oracle.ojdbc14), nor how to place a custom server.xml with
the appropriate connection pooling settings.

The Grizzly list looks rather dead so I address the question here since the
community is active and in all likelyhood others than me are doing
integration testing with Grizzly.

Thanks in advance,
Casper