users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey and OAuth2.0

From: Martin Matula <martin.matula_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 10:31:06 +0100

I may be able to "hack" something by the end of Feb. Anyway, the last
time I looked OAuth 2.0 was a lot simpler than OAuth 1.0, given the
signatures were gone, so one can easily use it without a special framework.
One thing I am thinking about providing is a simple client filter that
automates token renewals, but apart from that, there is not much to add.
Martin