users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: SpringMVC and Jersey

From: Jakub Podlesak <jakub.podlesak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:34:12 +0100

Hi Cem,

Did you look at Jersey's MVC support (a simple example is at [1])?
It shows how to use JSPs, but it is possible to use also other template
technologies.

If it did not suit your needs, i would appreciate any details.
Or do you have a strict requirement to use the Spring MVC?

Thanks,

~Jakub

[1]http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/jersey/samples/bookstore/1.6-ea03/bookstore-1.6-ea03-project.zip