users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: help with authentication in test case

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 18:06:29 +0100

Hello Victor,

see https-clientserver-grizzly sample [1]. Its not very nice or
straightforward, additionally jersey-test-framework is not used (this
solution is only applicable to grizzly) but it works.

Feel free to file enhancement request for this functionality, we
definitely could have better solution.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Pavel