users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: jersey-guice: Missing dependency for constructor

From: Gili <gili.tzabari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 18:46:04 -0800 (PST)

Paul,

This seems to be a serious regression in Glassfish 3.1-b37. I filed this bug
report: http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-15583

Does this exception look familiar? "SEVERE: A message body writer for Java
class java.util.ArrayList, and Java type java.util.List<foo.Doctor>, and
MIME media type application/json was not found"

I found one mailing list post that implied this was an application bug, yet
running Glassfish 3.0.1 solves the problem for me. Please take a look at the
testcase I attached to the aforementioned bug report and let me know if I'm
doing anything wrong.

Thank you,
Gili