users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: URI to a resource

From: vaidya nathan <vaidyaatdst_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 14:14:36 -0600

Thank you Imran,

This works without the LoggingFilter . If in introduce the LoggingFilter in
the web.xml I get a NPE.

14:10:13,223 ERROR [STDERR] com.sun.jersey.api.container.ContainerException:
java.lang.NullPointerException
14:10:13,223 ERROR [STDERR] at
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl$13.matchUriInfo(WebApplicationImpl.java:784)
14:10:13,223 ERROR [STDERR] at
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl$13.matchResource(WebApplicationImpl.java:789)
14:10:13,254 ERROR [STDERR] at
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl$13.matchResource(WebApplicationImpl.java:794)

My code is very simple

                uri=buildURI(typesURI);
                Types types=rs1.matchResource(uri,Types.class);

and if i have the web.xml entry of the LoggingFilter it gives the NPE.
Otherwise it goes through and resolves the resource..

I am using jersey 1.4.. Is this a bug in jersey?

Cheers
Vaidya