users@jersey.java.net

JAX-RS IDE tool requests

From: gerard davison <gerard.davison_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 13:31:42 +0000

Hi,

I am gathering some requirement for the JAX-RS, well Jersey, tooling in
a future version of JDeveloper and I was wondering if any of your in
this forum would like to share and "wants" with regards to tools they
might expect in an IDE. (Where possible ideas will be implemented in a
way that we can cross pollinate with NetBeans and Eclipse/OEPE)

We are talking about everything from code insight for your personal most
common mistake through to interactive service testing tools. If possible
could you indicate what level of developer you are both with regards to
JEE and to JAX-RS so we can group different request by experience.

No promises of course to implement a particular feature; but I would be
interested to hear what you chaps(esses) would find most useful,

Gerard

--
Gerard Davison | Senior Principal Software Engineer | +44 118 924 5095
Oracle JDeveloper Web Service, Spring, Weblogic SCA Tooling Development