users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Downloading code using a MessageBodyWriter <was> Re: Re: Writing a MessageBodyWriter

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 10:03:42 +0100

Hi,

I am confused as to why you want to use a MessageBodyWriter to
download something. A MessageBodyWriter is utilized to convert an
instance of a Java type to a sequence of bytes that is the entity body.

Can you share some code?

When you are referring to "application" are you referring to the
client side or the server side?

Paul.