users@jersey.java.net

Re: SpringServlet support when Spring is not started from a web context?

From: chauzer <chauzer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:24:47 -0800 (PST)

I'm running into the exact same issue here:

I have a spring applicationContext.xml which has configurations for an
embedded jetty instance, and im trying to pass along the spring-jersey
servlet into it. I did the same thing as you and overwrote the initiate
method from SpringServlet and passed in the applicationContext that I
already have. However, in my jersey resource classes, i want the scope to be
request (rather than singletons), but i'm receiving an error for that and i
did some research
(http://joannaandjohn.blogspot.com/2010/02/testing-request-and-session-scoped.html)
and it looks like im using the regular applicationContext instead of
webapplicationcontext?

Any ideas on this?

Thanks