users@jersey.java.net

URI to a resource

From: vaidya nathan <vaidyaatdst_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 17:45:37 -0600

Ive seen this question posted in the group some time ago but not sure what
the solution was , so please bear with me if its a repetition.

I need to convert a URI to a resource. This is probably something that is
within the jersey engine somewhere but is this exposed to the developers?.I
am using jersey 1.4 . The client in my case would send two uris and i need
to convert them into their resources and use them from within another jersey
method.

Programmatically speaking -

@Path("ping")
@XmlRootElement(name="ping")
public class Ping {

    public Ping() {}

   @POST
    @Consumes({MediaType.WILDCARD})
    @Produces({MediaType.TEXT_PLAIN})
    public Response getDiffBetweenTwoQueryParams(@QueryParam("queryURL1")
String queryURL1,_at_QueryParam("queryURL2") String queryURL2) {

   << Concrete Resource>> resolvedResource= (Some Jersey API that i need)
queryURL1;
<< Concrete Resource>> resolvedResource1= (Some Jersey API that i need)
queryURL2;

   // use resolvedResource and resolvedResource1 and call some methods on it
.. I would wish that these are just POJO calls

    return Response;

    }
}

Cheers'