users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Enhanced WADL Generation Thoughts

From: Christopher Piggott <cpiggott_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 16:47:47 -0500

Hi all!

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 5:11 AM, Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_sun.com> wrote:
> Hi Trolly,
> Before Marc left Oracle he completed some work in a branch:
>   https://jersey.dev.java.net/source/browse/jersey/branches/wadl-annotations/
>   https://jersey.dev.java.net/source/browse/jersey/branches/wadl-annotations/jersey/samples/extended-wadl-metadata

I LOVE the idea of being able to adjust the wadl via annotations,
especially things like getting some simple documentation (method
descriptions etc) into the wadl. I never was very enthusiastic about
having to handle javadocs, though if there's a maven plugin to do it I
might not find it quite so unpalatable.

I'm wondering if there has been any movement on this since the email
thread this summer.

--Chris