users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Configuring Jackson with Jersey?

From: Ed Anuff <ed_at_anuff.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 22:03:44 -0800

I apologize if this is documented somewhere, but I didn't have much luck in
finding it. I've been using Jackson with Jersey (and Spring) using the
latest versions, and setting com.sun.jersey.api.json.POJOMappingFeature to
true so that native pojo mapping is taking place. Everything seems to be
working automatically as expected, but now I'm trying to figure out where
one would do any Jackson-specific configuration to the Jackson object
mapper. Do I need to create a subclass of ContextResolver<ObjectMapper>?
Is there a good example of this?

Thanks

Ed