users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: JSON Mapped Style different on Glassfish V2/V3

From: Jakub Podlesak <jakub.podlesak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 17:07:15 +0100

No problem. Thanks for clarifying.

There anyway still seem to be people experiencing
some backwards compatibility issues related to JSON format.

I am curious, what kind of environment/configuration
settings could cause this. Could you provide some details
on what was wrong at your end? Was it different container
behaving different way than GlassFish?

Thanks,

~Jakub