users@jersey.java.net

Re: switch providers based on URL

From: Bryon Jacob <bryon_at_jacobtx.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:34:14 -0600

You could instantiate two jersey servlets in the same web app, with different providers configured. This might force you to change how your resource classes are designed and/or packaged, bit there no reason you couldn't have two distinct jersey servlet instances in the same web app.

- Bryon

bryon_at_HomeAway.com
512.751.0691