users@jersey.java.net

Re: Configuration of JAXB un/marshalling

From: DaHoopster <hwang_at_myvest.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:24:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi Paul,

I am trying to customize the XML namespace prefix mapping using
NamespacePrefixMapper. But since I need to set a property on the Marshaller,
I am thinking about writing a custom ContextResolver<Marshaller> to do this.

I am not quite sure, however, on how to get the appropriate JAXBContext
inside the marshaller context resolver I am writing. The resources produce
both JSON and XML, but I want the property set on the marshaller created by
both JSON JAXB context and regular JAXB context.

Could you suggest a way to do this?

Thanks,
Han