users@jersey.java.net

Re: Jersey Test Framework without Maven

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:37:54 +0100

Ok, I'll create ant sample for you (I'm not familiar with Eclipse); I'm
going to use jersey 1.5-ea05, let me know if you are using something
older (pre 1.2, jersey test framework changed since then)..

It should be ready in several hours (12 max, I'm not sure whether I'll
be able to do it today).

Pavel