users@jersey.java.net

First Wave Migration to Kenai to begin 11:59 PM, Wed. Oct. 27

From: Edward Bratt <ed.bratt_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 21:57:52 -0700

  The projects listed below, will begin migration to Kenai
infrastructure, midnight, Wed. Oct. 27th. During this period these
projects will be locked. Project content will be read-only until the
migration process is completed. E-Mail to the migrating project lists
will not be delivered. We anticipate this process taking through Tuesday
Nov. 2.

    * *Atmosphere*
    * *Grizzly*
    * *JAXP*
    * *Jersey*
    * *Metro*
          o *jax-ws*
                + *JAX-WS commons* (jax-ws-commons)
                + *Sourcecode for JAX-WS* (jax-ws-sources)
                + *JAX-WS RI Unit Test *(jaxwsunit)
                + *JAX-WS test harness* (ws-test-harness)
          o *mimepull*
          o *ws-policy* (policy)
          o *wsit*
    * *Open MQ*
    * *StAX-ex*

This is the first wave of GlassFish project migrations to the Kenai
suite. If all goes to plan, the second phase will be scheduled for early
in the second half of November.

During this transition period, we will provide updated status at the
glassfish-migration wiki at kenai:
http://kenai.com/projects/glassfish-migration/pages/Home

During this transition, we encourage you to begin to familiarize
yourself with the Kenai tools.
We have started documents which should help with this:

    Getting Started
    <http://kenai.com/projects/glassfish-migration/pages/GettingStartedForGlassFishUsers>
    FAQ <http://kenai.com/projects/glassfish-migration/pages/MigrationFAQ>
    Migrating your GlassFish site
    <http://kenai.com/projects/glassfish-migration/pages/GuideForMigratingYourSite>

These will be updated as the process evolves so, please bookmark them,
or use the RSS feed to monitor for updates.

Starting Tuesday Nov. 2, user transition notices will be e-mailed to all
users. You will need to follow the directions to enable your new
java.net account. There are several hundred thousand notices which will
be e-mailed so please be patient with this process.

Thank you,
Ed Bratt & the Kenai Migration team.

(Please note: The GlassFish dev and user lists are copied for
information only. The GlassFish project is not migrating in this wave.)