users@jersey.java.net

Controlling Resource Class Creation

From: deepakjacob <deepak.jacob_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 04:34:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Is there a way to control Resource Class Creation (RootResource, SubResource
and Providers ) - Currently I am using Guice as the IOCContainer, but the
problem is, if the resource class is not having Inject, the resource will
be created with Jersey's own mechanism
ResourceComponentConstructor._construct(HttpContext) etc.

I want to make sure that every resource class (RootResource, SubResource
and Providers ) is created by Guice. Let it be an error if any other
provider factory is used.

Thanks in advance for letting me know about a place which is acting a
centralized place for resource creation.

NB. I am using Jersey 1.4

Regards,
DJ