users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Re: OSGI Startup Errors

From: Jakub Podlesak <Jakub.Podlesak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:47:46 +0200

Hi Larry,

Could you please provide some more details on your use case?
I understood you want to build a client instance in your bundle activator.
How you utilize this client further? How you control bundle activation?
In GlassFish, bundles are not activated by default.
A simple use case would be the most useful,
please feel free to send it privately if you do not want
to send to the whole list.

Thanks,

~Jakub