users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Using XmlElementWrapper/XmlElement for collections breaks JSON formatting

From: Jakub Podlesak <Jakub.Podlesak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 07:53:55 +0200

Hi Tatu,

under the hood, org.codehaus.jackson.jaxrs.JacksonJsonProvider is used
for everything. Maybe i should change this, so that

org.codehaus.jackson.jaxrs.JacksonJaxbJsonProvider gets used for JAXB beans and the former
provider othewrwise.

Is my understanding correct, that JacksonJaxbJsonProvider will consider also the JAXB annotations?

~Jakub