users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Weired problem when run the HelloworldResource sample

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:08:42 +0200

On Sep 26, 2010, at 5:18 PM, Jeff Zhang wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I create a maven project in eclipse for HelloWorldResource sample in
> the tutorial. But when I run the program , and open
> http://localhost:9998/helloworld
> it has no response. The weired problem is that I can see the output in
> debug model. Anyone has clue on this problem ? Thanks in advance.

What is the status code if you do:

  curl -v http://localhost:9998/helloworld

?

If you enable tracing and logging you might get some more clues:

   initParams.put(ResourceConfig.html.FEATURE_TRACE, "true");

initParams.put(ResourceConfig.html.PROPERTY_CONTAINER_REQUEST_FILTERS,
       "com.sun.jersey.api.container.filter.LoggingFilter");

initParams.put(ResourceConfig.html.PROPERTY_CONTAINER_RESPONSE_FILTERS,
       "com.sun.jersey.api.container.filter.LoggingFilter");

Paul.