users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] A Jersey Client doing HTTP Cache

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 11:49:56 +0200

Hi Imran,

This is great!

I am a bit busy with JavaOne tasks to give this a full test drive at
the moment.

But i did take a quick look at the source. I was wondering why it was
not implemented as a ClientFilter but I see the caching API depends on
the Apache HTTP client.

Perhaps we could extend from the existing Jersey Apache HTTP client
support? that way it should be familiar to existing developers and the
same properties will work. If you need changes to Jersey code to
enable that please don't hesitate to log issues and send patches.

Paul.