users@jersey.java.net

Passing complex model objects to viewables

From: Timothy Rodriguez <timothy.rodriguez_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 16:52:55 -0400

Hi guys,

Forgive me if this is a simple question. But in the spirit of mvc I'm
trying to use jersey to do a db query using jpa and pass the result
list to a jsp for rendering. I see that viewable makes this object
available as the parameter it. But I can't for the life of my figure
out how to pass anything other than a string to the jsp.

I want to pass a complex object. Cast it to the appropriate type in
the jsp and then use it to render the page.

Any thoughts? Am I going about this the wrong way?

Thanks,