users@jersey.java.net

Hangs when trying to read an entity

From: Imran M Yousuf <imyousuf_at_smartitengineering.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 19:58:51 +0600

Hi,

I am facing some problem regarding trying to read an entity using
Jersey Client. When I am trying to read an entity from a
ClientResponse I am getting it. Please find the snippet I am using
below. I have tested the server with curl and it seems to work fine
then. Am I missing any configuration in Client configuration?

The client causing the problem -
http://github.com/imyousuf/smart-util/blob/rest-util/rest/atom/src/test/java/com/smartitengineering/util/rest/atom/AppTest.java
//Client initialization
    DefaultClientConfig config = new DefaultClientConfig();
    config.getClasses().add(FeedProvider.class);
    config.getClasses().add(JSONRootElementProvider.App.class);
    client = Client.create(config);

//Lookup
    WebResource resource = client.resource("http://localhost:9090/feed");
    Feed feed = resource.get(Feed.class); // Hangs here

Thread dump when trying to read as a string - http://pastebin.ca/1912277
Thread dump when trying to read as a feed - http://pastebin.ca/1912278

Please feel free to ask for any info. Thank you for the help in advance,

Thank you,

--
Imran M Yousuf
Smart IT Engineering Ltd.