users@jersey.java.net

iPojo + Jersey

From: David Allen <dave_at_velograf.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:59:49 -0600

Hello -

I'm developing an app in OSGI using iPojo for injection and lifecycle management. Now I want to add a REST API bundle and Jersey is just the ticket... however it seems after much trial and error that I need to do some work with "ComponentProvider"s to get to my dependencies provided in other bundles.

First off... has anyone done this yet?!

Secondly, is this the right direction?

Third, is there some solid docs or examples for creating a ComponentProvider based on another framework? I'm no Jersey Guru, Spring or Guice expert, so looking at the code for these modules is elusive at best.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

David Allen
CSO & Co-Founder
veloGraf Systems