users@jersey.java.net

Re: Jersey and schema prefix

From: Pierre Radermecker <pradermecker_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 02:30:54 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks. You are right it is mainly JAXB related.

Yet I am wondering how the solution usually given by JAXB, the use of
"com.sun.xml.bind.marshaller.NamespacePrefixMapper" to define a prefix could be
applied in a Jersey environment.

I am still confused (probably my lack of experience) about how to customize the
internal of JAXB in Jersey.

Cheers,

- Pierre