users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey Multipart / Missing Dependencies

From: Stefan Heinz <st.heinz_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:14:00 +0200

Hi!
I switched to a workaround using @FormDataParam("file") FormDataBodyPart
bodyPart and then
FormDataContentDisposition contentDisp =
bodyPart.getFormDataContentDisposition(); and InputStream in =
bodyPart.getValueAs(InputStream.class);. This approach also works in the
unit tests (also I switched a second time to @Context HttpServletRequest
using Apache Commons FileUpload). Still haven't found out the reason for
the problem. All Jersey modules have version 1.3 and I also tried
switching all to 1.4-ea5 with the same result (I had a maven property in
place to try this, so all modules should have the same version number).

Nevertheless, thank you for the response.

Regards,
     Stefan