users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Re: Jersey and schema prefix

From: Tatu Saloranta <tsaloranta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:53:26 -0700

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Pierre Radermecker
<pradermecker_at_yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Ok I believe my problem is due to the fact there is no way to specify a
> different namespace in the base class for every subclass at runtime.
>
> So I guess it is not that bad to provide a default getter in the base class,
> then to explicitly override the getter and annoted it with @XmlElement whenever
> you want the field to be serialized.

I can't help much with the issue itself, but I think you might want to
post to JAXB mailing list(s) too, since this is not a Jersey b ut JAXB
issue (although I understand that activity level here is higher so
there is reasonable chance that posting here is as useful as there :)
).

-+ Tatu +-