users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Asynchronous POST with jersey client ?

From: Pavel Bucek <Pavel.Bucek_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 23:15:57 +0200

Hello Morten,

async client requests are possible, please take a look at
AsyncHttpMethodTest [1], it should be exactly what you are looking for.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have some other question.

Regards,
Pavel

[1]
https://jersey.dev.java.net/source/browse/jersey/trunk/jersey/jersey-tests/src/test/java/com/sun/jersey/impl/client/AsyncHttpMethodTest.java?rev=3252&view=markup