users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Re: Subresources not responding to defined routes

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 16:20:16 +0200

On Jul 9, 2010, at 11:14 PM, RaffiNYC wrote:

> I am using Jersey 1.0.2, but I tried 1.2 and observed the same
> problem. With
> Jersey 1.3 I received a class not found error:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.ws.rs.core.Response
> $StatusType. Not
> sure where that class is located but I thought it would be part of
> core jar.

Sorry that was a glitch with the 311 1.1. API to support backwards
binary compatibility with 1.0.

Try this one:

   http://download.java.net/maven/2/javax/ws/rs/jsr311-api/1.1.1/jsr311-api-1.1.1.jar

We founds that a 3rd party has placed version 1.1 on the maven central
repo :-( and it cannot be changed otherwise we would never had gone to
1.1.1.

Paul.