users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Glassfish 3.0.1 + Jersey 1.1.5-1.0 = Ajax Json fails

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:54:41 +0200

Hi Jordi,

What version GlassFish/Jersey did you upgrade from?

Can you also enabling logging as well as tracing and send the output?

The only thing i can suggest is that somehow IE is sending a request
that accepts text/html and thus the implicit views are getting
selected and you do not have a template present associated with the
resource class.

Tracing/Logging should indicate if this is the case.

Paul.