users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] RFH Jersey MVC - Reading JSPs from a Jar

From: Imran M Yousuf <imyousuf_at_smartitengineering.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 22:37:06 +0600

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_sun.com> wrote:

> Do you know if Apache Wicket uses JSPs as specified by Web applications or
> uses its own technology that is compatible with JSPs?

Apache Wicket does not use JSPs or JSP compatible markup, instead they
have their own set of schema. I just gave an example of having markups
from classpath.

> <snip />
>
> What i think you want to do may be supported by some JSP engines as an
> additional feature beyond that required by Web containers but you would need
> to write your own ViewProcessor to integrate with such functionality.

Thanks Paul, I think I will study the problem a little more before
picking a solution, but will definitely get back here with what I
adopt.

/Imran

> Paul.

Imran M Yousuf
Entrepreneur & CEO
Smart IT Engineering Ltd.
25/5B, Block F, Haji Chinu Miah Road Bylane
Joint Quarter, Mohammadpur
Dhaka - 1207, Bangladesh
Email: imran_at_smartitengineering.com
Blog: http://imyousuf-tech.blogs.smartitengineering.com/