users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey 1.2 undeployable to glassfish ? (SV: [Jersey] Jersey 1.2 is released)

From: Jakub Podlesak <Jakub.Podlesak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 08:53:12 +0200

Hi Morten,

please see the "Upgrading Jersey In GlassFish" [1] chapter of the Jersey
user guide
for details on how to manually upgrade the Jersey version there.

For GlassFish v3.0.1, the limitation of the Jersey version (mentioned in
the guide)
should be relaxed with the build 18. Then after Jersey 1.2 gets
published at the update center repository,
you should be then able to upgrade simply using the update center client
tool.

HTH,

~Jakub

[1]https://jersey.dev.java.net/nonav/documentation/latest/user-guide.html#d4e1730