users@jersey.java.net

Re: SV: [Jersey] Started work on improving Jersey's error reporting

From: Morten <mortench2004_at_yahoo.dk>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 08:29:28 +0000 (GMT)

--- Den ons 26/5/10 skrev Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>: > Jersey used to send the exception as a response entity if > no entity was present. That is exactly what my error handles does. I forgot to also add the getFullErrorString method but that just gets the trace from the request. It is amazing what difference an error + a trace does to a client instead then just an internal server error. I just wish Jersey could do this automatically instead of requiring me to do a lot of work - especially on the Jersey client side. /Morten