users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Classloader problem with Felix/Jetty

From: Morten <mortench2004_at_yahoo.dk>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 02:49:57 -0700 (PDT)

--- Den man 24/5/10 skrev Jakub Podlesak <Jakub.Podlesak_at_Sun.COM>: > >The aim is to provide the same jars to work in and outside OSGi. The >way how modularization is done is an orthogonal problem. > >If somebody just needs to build a client application, jsr311-api.jar, >jersey-core.jar and jersey-client.jar is everything needed > > regardless it is run within OSGi or not. >As i wrote, i need to fix the start order issue, but combining the >single modules is not the way i want to go. I agree, but because of the detailed modularization you did it also means you will have to do the extra OSGI that follows as a result since OSGI modules can be installed and upgraded individually (i.e. add some Service or Bundle trackers). >In fact, we are actually using pax exam plugin. Great, so does that mean that you are doing automated tests on multiple OSGI environments as Pax Exam supports (I am particularly interested in Felix AND Equinox) ? /Morten