users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] hypermedia support missing ?

From: Pavel Bucek <Pavel.Bucek_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 20:59:00 +0200

Hello Diego,

this annotation is present in jersey hypermedia experimental module, you
have to declare additional dependency if you want to use it.

add this to your pom file:

<dependency>
<groupId>com.sun.jersey.experimental.hypermedia-action</groupId>
<artifactId>hypermedia-action-server</artifactId>
<version>1.2</version>
</dependency>

and it should work.

Regards,