users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Felipe Gaucho, we will miss you

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 10:05:48 +0100

Hi António,

This is indeed tragic news. He was an enthusiastic contributor to many
Glassfish projects. He will be dearly missed. My thoughts go out to
his family and friends.

One memory of Felipe i recall particularly reflects his kind
personality. After Marc and I presented our JAX-RS talk last year
Felipe approached us and introduced himself with a smile and some
chocolates to say thank you :-) Alas, the opportunity to do so in
return and say thank you, especially for his PUJ work, with some nice
French chocolates will no longer present itself.

Paul.