users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Re: JerseyTest framework and JPA 2.0

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:57:56 +0100

On Mar 24, 2010, at 10:19 PM, schong wrote:

> Thanks for the response Moises!
>
> I can see what you are saying about EclipseLink. The strange thing
> is that I
> am using EclipseLink 2.0 inside Netbeans 6.8. This generated the
> persistence.xml for me and everything builds and runs OK inside
> Netbeans.
>
> Could the problem be to do with the version of Grizzly I am using -
> maybe a
> newer version supports JPA 2.0?

Grizzly has no dependency on JPA.

If you are using JPA programatically then it should work OK as long as
your dependencies are set up correctly.

My guess is there is something wrong with your dependencies and you
are using an older version of EclipseLink:

   Exception [EclipseLink-30005] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 1.0.1
(Build 20080905)):

Are you using maven? if so what are the dependencies in the pom? what
is the output of:

   mvn dependency:tree

Paul.