users@jersey.java.net

Fw: [Jersey] howto RESTfully relate resources?

From: <FSauer_at_dsthealthsolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:10:00 -0500

Did you get a chance to think about the below idea yet?
This is one of those things that are really hard to do without support
from jersey itself (where it would be easy to do I think) and we really
need this badly.

Thanks,

Frank

Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Sent by: Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM
02/10/2010 08:09 AM
Please respond to
users_at_jersey.dev.java.net

users_at_jersey.dev.java.net
cc

Subject
Re: [Jersey] howto RESTfully relate resources?