users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] JSON problem

From: Jakub Podlesak <Jakub.Podlesak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 20:06:24 +0100

Hi Ramzi,

i am sorry, but from what you write i do not fully understand
what the issue is.

The JSON expression looks fine. Is it what you would like
to see generated from the Jersey side, but you are getting
something else? What exactly? What do you use on the server
side to get the JSON generated? A JAXB bean? What JSON provider?
Please try to be more specific.

Or you are referring to issues with your
JavaScript client consuming the JSON data?

~Jakub

--
http://blogs.sun.com/japod