users@jersey.java.net

Jersey-spring support for spring 3.0

From: Jalpesh Patadia <jalpesh.patadia_at_clickbank.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 08:52:56 -0800

Hello,

This is a dumb question, but I was wondering if there were any plans for officially changing the jersey-spring maven module to support spring 3.0 instead of 2.5

Currently for my project I'm working around it by adding exclusions to the jersey-spring dependency, but I'd much rather avoid doing that, since it may cause issues if there are incompatible changes between different spring versions. An official module would alleviate those fears.

Thanks,

Jalpesh
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
This transmission may contain privileged, proprietary or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are instructed not to review this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender that you received this message and delete this transmission from your system.