users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] com.sun.jersey.core.spi.scanning.ScannerException: The URI scheme bundle of the URI bundle://88.0:1/org/apache/camel/web is not supported. Package scanning deployment is not supported for such URIs.

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 14:09:34 +0100

Hi Charles,

Jersey does not currently work properly in an OSGi container.

Jakub is working on this, in a branch:

   https://jersey.dev.java.net/svn/jersey/branches/jersey-servicemix

We need some help verify and testing this. If you have time would you
like to check out and build the branch and use the artifacts generated
from that?

Note that the class scanning to detect root resource and provider
classes is still an open issue with OSGi so you will need to
explicitly register those classes.

Paul.