users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey into OSGI environment

From: Jakub Podlesak <Jakub.Podlesak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:41:58 +0100

Hi Filip,

There is an example on how to build an OSGified WAR file
using Jersey and deploy it onto a Jetty instance running on Felix.
Felix is not Equinox and Jetty is not Tomcat, but this should at least
give you some hints. You may want to checkout the example
from the Jersey main trunk:

svn co https://jersey.dev.java.net/svn/jersey/trunk/jersey/osgi

you will need to mvn clean install from there as the needed OSGified Jersey
artifacts has not been deployed yet. Then look at the [jetty-war-tests] module
for the example.

I am currently working on another example based on the Felix HttpService,
but that has not been put into the repository yet (coming soon).

If you manage to built up something with Equinox and Tomcat and would be willing
to contribute back to Jersey, you more than welcome. Also please provide
us with any feedback.

Thanks,

~Jakub

--